Make and takes? What are they and how can I rock the socks off of a make and take?
The great thing is-> Archer's Arrows is offering Start to Finish make and take packages. The packages will include:
- 15- Recipe cards for 5 recipes
- 2 Recipes for Foods using your essential oils
- Containers/bottles for 15x5 recipes includes: roller bottles, jars, or containers needed for the recipes
- Supply list you need for the class
- 15 Thank you cards
- Hostess information package
- Hostess reward for kit sales/etc.
Make and takes, well, they're kind of my jam and I've learned how to dial them to a smooth finish. It starts with a theme. These are the options that we've loved to work with!
- Mom & Me- Focusing on recipes for both mom and baby- diaper cream, bosom buddy balm, soothing lotion, baby bubble bath, and stress soak for mama.
- Pampered and Pretty- Focusing on recipes for her beauty regime- dry shampoo, blush, face scrub, shave oil, and zit zapper.
- Beauty and the Bedroom/ Bachelorette Party- Focusing on recipes to ignite the inner Aphrodite for her with recipes to use with him- nips N lips (edible balm), THE recipe (pants party for her), dry shampoo (for that after party hair), massage oil for him or her, and shave oil.
- Fur Babies- Focuses on your pets wellness- Pet Shampoo, no-odor litter drops, smell good spray(dogs), bad breath biscuits, and flea/tick collar repellent.
- The Outdoors Enthusiast- focuses on recipes for all of the outdoor enthusiast- after sun soothing spray, buggy spray, sun shield, cooling spray, and fresh tent spray.
- Holiday/Special occasion- Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Birthday Party, etc. Let us know what you're looking for and we can make it seasonally sound
Now, the next question I have is: What would YOU like to see in our Make and Take boxes!? We are SO excited to be doing these, and cannot wait to hear from you! We will be doing a drawing on all who comment on this post to offer $20 off your first Make and Take box!